WINTER EVENTS IN THE YOUNG PEOPLE'S DEPARTMENT
STORYTIME: Ages 1-5. Registration for winter storytimes begins Monday, January 9th. Register your child for a 45 minute session, which includes 30 minutes of stories, songs, and other activities followed by a 15 minute craft. Storytimes begin Monday, January 16th and run through Thursday, April 27th. Storytime sessions are as follows:
- Mondays: 10:30-11:15, 1-3 year olds
- Tuesdays: 10:30-11:15, 1-3 year olds
- Wednesdays: 10:30-11:15, 3-5 year olds
- Thursdays: 10:30-11:15, 3-5 year olds
LEGO® CLUB: Every month on the third Friday, 4-5:30, all ages. Use your imagination and build a LEGO® creation for us to display in the Young People’s Department! Children under the age of 5 should have an adult helper with them. Registration is required for this free event. LEGO® Club dates are as follows:
- Friday, March 17th, 4-5:30 (registration begins Monday, March 6th)
- Friday, April 21st, 4-5:30. (registration begins Monday, April 10th)
SPRING GRAHAM CRACKER HOUSE: Saturday, March 25th, 11:00-12:00 for children ages 0-18. Celebrate spring by decorating a spring graham cracker house. Children under the age of 5 should have an adult helper with them. Registration is required for this free craft and begins Monday, February 27th.
Click here for teen and tween events.